THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

17 February 2010

I dont blame you, its my own...

All blame is a waste of time.
No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you.
The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration.
You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won't succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.

There are so many factors.
Even though it’s all a no from others, im not going to be the only one affected by the result of what will happen.
I feel the need to explain myself further, but I won’t. At least not right now. Maybe later.

I hate staying up thinking about things I don’t want to think about.
anyways, forgive the crap talking and grammar by now. too much to think.








0 comments: