THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

26 February 2010

Thought of thinking

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there.

I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you.

Thank GOD...
I've changed so much. I wish you knew how much you changed me. you came into my life when i don't believe in love anymore..

I wonder if I changed you, if your life is different because of me. Because mine's different. My God, you taught me so much, and from that I've grown. I guess that's what happens

I cant believe i will falling in love with someone again by that moment its because i hate my past and scared to giving my heart to someone else and knowing that they have control over my feelings. I know for me, who always tries to be so tough, that's the dangerous thing..

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride..so I love you because I know no other way..


sometimes we laugh together and happy all the times.. But...

sometimes we had a fight and starting to ignore with each other..

sometimes i never meant to get in trouble or hurt your feeling..

sometimes i scared if you get pissed off with me or talk something that will hurt myself.. i trying my best to make you happy, and try not to get you in hurt..

Now you make me realize of everything, something that we cannot blame to someone..for whatever we do.. Thanks B for your advice from the first time till now,
makes me think so deeply... i know you just do this just because you care and loving me for who i am.. Thank you Mack!!!


Love you sweetheart!!!


0 comments: