THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10 April 2010

This is what i feel right now

There's definitely a dangerous feeling when you're in love..
it's giving your heart to someone else and knowing that they have control over your feelings.
I know for me, who always tries to be so tough, that's the dangerous thing.


Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.
I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride..
so I love you because I know no other way..


Sometimes if you're lucky, someone comes into your life who'll take up a place in your heart that no one else can fill, someone who's tighter than a twin, more with you than your own shadow, who gets deeper under your skin than your own blood and bones..


I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out..



All my Love,

Sharen

0 comments: