THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

29 March 2010

once in a lifetime


What is love?

Those who don't like it call it responsibility.

Those who play with it call it a game.

Those who don't have it call it a dream.

Those who understand it call it destiny.

And me, I call it you.


If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means,

I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile,

Like this!


If only one star would fall every time I miss you,

then all the stars in heaven would be gone.

Don't wonder if there are no stars tonight!

It's your fault because you made me miss you a lot.


Life may sometimes be a rough road to walk on where everything seems wrong.

But don't give up.

Just go on because when you think you're all alone,

look back and you'll find me

walking along.


They say as long as at least one person cares for you, life isn't a waste.

So when things go terribly wrong,

and you feel like giving up, please remember you still got me.


True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind.

I know because it appeared to me on a

strange day I met you.


I wish one day you will miss me terribly that no matter how hard you look for me, you won't find me.

Why?

Because, I want you to miss me the way I'm missing you right now.


I don't want to say I miss you, though deep inside I do,

because I'm afraid you might see thru and

know how much fear I have of losing someone like you.


Caring for someone is easy but making someone care for you is hard.

Now I keep wondering

how did you make it so easy for me to care for you.


When situation gets you down, remember there's Someone in Heaven who loves you and

watches over you and there's someone on Earth who cares.

I do.


There are 12 months a year...

30 days a month...

7 days a week...

24 hours a day...

60 minutes an hour...

but only one like you in a lifetime.



0 comments: