THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10 April 2010

Hopeless

That was what I was thinking as the last week went by.
As you may know dear readers, I have been seeking course for SSTC in Convention and Event Management for some time now.

I have started applying since I’ve completed my studies in next month. I had attended an interview and was waiting to be called.

Sadly, I had waited and waited but I didn’t get a call. Two weeks passed and still nothing.
But after calling again the answer was still the same. My instincts told me to wait but I was quite frustrated and had doubts about getting the courses..

Finally, its just nothing.. may be I've been rejected.. But its okay.. I still have another plan to work it out...
Hopefully this time will succeed.. :)


All my love,

Sharen


0 comments: